Video Camera Inspection
A video camera inspection is a more accurate way to determine the health of the plumbing lines within a residential or commercial building.
Video camera plumbing inspection pinpoints the troubled location and helps visually confirm the cause of the problem. There could be several reasons for continual slow draining pipes and repetitive clogs.
Here are a few reasons why you might need a video camera inspection:
- New Home Inspection – before committing to a new home, checking the plumbing would save the new home owner money by having a plumber inspect the health of the plumbing system
- Drains – video inspection in your drains will allow the plumber to find the cause behind any clogging or backing up
- Sewer is broken – a camera inspection can determine where in the sewer is broken and provide the best repair option
- Root Intrusion – roots can cause major damage to your plumbing, therefore a camera inspection could help dictate the best repair option
- Clean-Out – the clean-out is an easier access point for plumbers to inspect drains or sewer lines (depending on the location of the clean-out) using the video camera
Call us if you need more information about camera video inspections 714-290-0080.
About Ted & Bros. Plumbing, Inc.
Ted & Bros Plumbing technicians will provide a professional diagnostics and will provide the best option suited for your home. They will explain the process, services included, and cost. We will solve any problems you have been experiencing in your home.