Plumbing leaks can definitely change your plans for the day. It is also known that some leaks can be an easy fix or they can take up the whole day. Repairing leaks in your home as soon as possible will prevent little to no damage to your home.
When it comes to leaks we are prepared to handle them in the most professional, cleanest, and timely manner.
You won’t always be able to tell when there is a leak in your home. However, if you have discovered a leak:
- Shut off the water valve -temporary solution
- Then call us as soon as possible – permanent solution
If you are not confident on how to shut off the water, call us at 714-290-0080 and we will walk you through every step while our technician makes their way to your home.
- Slab leaks – leaks that occur under the concrete base of your home
- Drain leaks – example: your tub’s waste & overflow
- Water leaks – example: shower valve, in the wall, faucet
When we repair leaks, we use the best and most durable material to ensure the leak has been repaired.
If you are unsure if you have a leak, call us and we can troubleshoot or provide a home plumbing inspection.