This privacy statement was last modified on 25 May 2018.
Ted & Bros. Plumbing is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to all websites owned and operated by Ted & Bros. Plumbing and governs data collection and usage. By using any Ted & Bros. Plumbing website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ted & Bros. Plumbing may collect personally-identifiable information, such as your email address, name, address and telephone number. Ted & Bros. Plumbing may also collect anonymous demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age and gender.
Information about your computer hardware and software is also collected by Ted & Bros. Plumbing, such as your IP address, browser type, website pages visited and referring website address. This information is used by Ted & Bros. Plumbing for the operation of the website, to maintain the quality of the website and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Ted & Bros. Plumbing website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally-identifiable information or personally-sensitive data through public Ted & Bros. Plumbing forms, this information may be collected and used by others.
Ted & Bros. Plumbing is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Ted & Bros. Plumbing website.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ted & Bros. Plumbing collects and uses your personal information to operate the Ted & Bros. Plumbing website and deliver the services you request. Ted & Bros. Plumbing also uses your personally-identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Ted & Bros. Plumbing and its affiliates. Ted & Bros. Plumbing may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Ted & Bros. Plumbing does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Ted & Bros. Plumbing may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally-identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number, etc) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Ted & Bros. Plumbing may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Ted & Bros. Plumbing, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Ted & Bros. Plumbing does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Ted & Bros. Plumbing keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within Ted & Bros. Plumbing, in order to determine what Ted & Bros. Plumbing services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Ted & Bros. Plumbing to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Ted & Bros. Plumbing websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ted & Bros. Plumbing or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ted & Bros. Plumbing; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Ted & Bros. Plumbing, or the public.
The Ted & Bros. Plumbing Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Ted & Bros. Plumbing pages, or register with Ted & Bros. Plumbing site or services, a cookie helps Ted & Bros. Plumbing to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Ted & Bros. Plumbing website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Ted & Bros. Plumbing features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Ted & Bros. Plumbing website.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Ted & Bros. Plumbing will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Ted & Bros. Plumbing encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Ted & Bros. Plumbing is protecting your information.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Ted & Bros. Plumbing aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Ted & Bros. Plumbing welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Ted & Bros. Plumbing has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Ted & Bros. Plumbing at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.